Here are some easy to implement sample questions you could be asking on your feedback widgets to help improve your conversion rates. These questions are great examples because they’re highly specific yet can be reworded to suit your individual needs.
- Would you feel more comfortable using a well-known payments merchant such as Payment Merchant X on our site, and if so would it increase the likelihood of you making a purchase with us?
- Are there any parts of our checkout process you find difficult to complete?
- Of the following items, which do you feel needs the most improvement across our Product pages and why?
- Of the following items, what would increase the likelihood of you making a purchase with us?
- Varied payment options
- Free shipping
- Bundled item discounts
- Members only benefits
- The ability to donate to a charity
- Have you ever left our website/landing page frustrated because you could not complete a task, and if so what was it? What do you recommend to improve our usability?
Whatever you choose to ask, remember that the quality of the answers you get will only be as good as the question you’ve asked.
See the full post here and learn more around:
- Will a customer feedback campaign add value to your business?
- Do you have the resources you need to execute your customer feedback campaign properly?
- How should you frame your questions?
- Evaluating your customer feedback during AND after the campaign