Yes, we are looking for another consultant joins us! This role has opened up due to continued growth in our Auckland office.
Our rapidly growing tier 1 client list includes SalesForce.com, Vodafone, ASB and more. This makes First Rate a great place to make your career and take you to the next level. A friendly, experienced team keen to share their knowledge guarantees you’ll learn from the best.
Reporting to the Consulting Team Leader, you will be working with a range of clients, helping them achieve excellent online results.
What You Will Be Doing
- Providing strategic advice to clients on how to improve their search engine rankings
- Helping clients achieve their goals through link building and other creative optimisation techniques
- Developing and optimising PPC campaigns
- Interpreting and analysing analytics reports, especially Google Analytics
- Helping clients make the most out of their Google Analytics installations
- Implementing and managing conversion rate optimisation projects
- Implementing and optimising performance based advertising campaigns
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience in at least two of the following:
- Onsite SEO analysis
- Link building
- PPC (Google AdWords)
- Google Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- Performance Advertising (CPC, CPA)
Ideally, the candidate will also have experience in:
- Complex configuration of Google Analytics (filters, async, cross-domain etc)
- Experience in using Google Website Optimizer
- Landing Page Optimisation
- Google GAP and GAIQ certified. Successful candidates will be assisted getting these qualifications if not already held
Why Work for First Rate?
- Competitive package
- Young, geeky team in the CBD
- We don’t just work, we also have fun.
- A flat company structure where your voice can be heard
- Leading online marketing agency that is part of Australia’s leading digital group, Q Ltd. (ASX:QXQ). (110+ employees)
- First Rate is a Google Analytics and AdWords partner, a Yahoo Ambassador and is the exclusive Australasian liscencee of IgnitionOne
- We value and reward professionalism, excellence and results
- Commitment to career development and opportunity
- Smart company where you will learn and grow as much as you want to
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org